Parking Deck Sunset

We made it to another Friday! Today I'm sharing a fun, casual look that's perfect for hanging out on the top level of a parking deck. 😂

Sweater dress | Denim jacket | Nike Air Max 90s | Midi socks | Bag | Sunglasses


It has become COLD again in Virginia this week (we had snow squalls on Wednesday!), so sweater dresses are still my best friend. Today I'm wearing this one, which is my absolute favorite and you may remember it from this post! It's currently on sale for $35 and fully stocked, so I definitely recommend snagging it for next winter.


You may remember these $15 sunglasses from this post and my March favorites, and I'm still loving them. I even bought a backup pair! I think they're so chic and classic, yet not quite like any others I've seen lately. 
 
 
I know you remember my favorite sneakers! Featured here, here, and in a different colorway here. Being married to a sneakerhead has exposed me to MANY, often ugly sneaker styles, but these have remained my favorites over the years. They came out in 1990 and they still produce them, so you know they're good! I have them in a handful of different colorways, but the simple black and white are my most-worn.

 
Have a fabulous weekend!! I'm thinking I have brunch date and a Trader Joe's run in my future...

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments