Blue Suede Shoes

Similar sweater | Jeans (also love these) | Suede heels (similar, similar) | Bag (also here)


Hiiiiii! I'm sorry I've been slacking on Monday posts lately, but I hope today's post makes up for it! I'm sharing one of my favorite outfits that I've worn recently, which is perfect to wear to the office or out and about on the weekend.


First and foremost, let's talk white jeans. I hunted for the perfect pair of white jeans for years before finally finding a pair that I loved. You probably recognize the pair I'm wearing here from other posts, but I actually found a new pair that I love even more! It's my first pair of Express jeans, but I'll definitely be back for more. They're the perfect fit (slim around the thighs, straight at the ankle), opaque, and have just the right amount of stretch. I will say they run very large. I sized down two sizes and they fit perfectly, not even close to snug. They're currently on sale for $25, which is such a steal!


Something about blue and white stripes always gives me nautical vibes, so I especially love them for spring and summer! You really can't beat a navy and white striped sweater, it's a preppy classic that you'll wear year after year. Mine is old from Crown & Ivy, but this one is very similar (currently on sale for 55% off!), and I'm linking some other navy and white picks below:



I'm no Elvis, but I do love my blue suede shoes. I ordered these a few years ago after seeing Sydney Carver style a pair of navy suede Manolos, and they've become a wardrobe staple! I don't wear them all that often, but they definitely come in handy when I have a navy outfit I want to dress up. Also love these and these.


I'm a lipstick fiend, but you can typically find me wearing the same handful of shades on a day-to-day basis. I don't always mention my lipstick, so I thought I would today! For the price, my favorite lipstick is Maybelline - it's usually around $6 at the drugstore. My favorite shade (of all time, including luxury lipsticks) is Nude Nuance, but the one I'm wearing here is called Crazy For Coffee. They have different formulas; Nude Nuance is matte and Crazy For Coffee is more of a creamy, lustrous formula.


I hope your week is going great! Kenny and I got our COVID vaccinations last Thursday and we were feeling ROUGH the next day, which I wasn't expecting! BUT, it's behind us now, and for that I'm grateful!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments