Trend Spotlight: Eyelet

 


Eyelet is one of my favorite textures for spring and summer clothing, and there are so many beautiful options out right now! I'm sharing my favorites, many of which are affordable (hi, Target and H&M) and everything from Express is on sale right now for the LTK Spring Sale, so I recommend shopping those picks through the LTK app if you have it!


DRESSES

I absolutely love this dress in the peach shade, so I'm hoping to catch it back in stock in my size! I think this sleeveless mini would be a great wedding guest dress, and the ruffle sleeves on this one are just darling - that's one of my favorite details for a dress.


TOPS

This shirt is my absolute favorite of them all! The color is just beautiful, I can't resist baby blue. I have a shirt just like this one from last year and I love it, it's a fun take on a plain white shirt. I also love this fun ruffle sleeve one, and it comes in a bunch of colors. 


I hope you have an amazing weekend! The weather in Virginia has finally been warming up and I've been absolutely loving it, I've been sitting out on my deck and reading with a glass of wine and it's been bliss!


xoxx, Laura

No comments