The Perfect Sweater Dress

Happy Fridayyy! I know that spring weather is JUST around the corner, but we're still having chilly temps in Virginia (although yesterday broke 70 and it was absolutely WONDERFUL), so I wanted to share a spring transitional outfit that I've been wearing a lot lately, featuring the PERFECT sweater dress.

Sweater dress (on sale for $35!) | Boots | Coat | Bag | Headband | Earrings


As soon as I saw this sweater dress, I had to have it. It's the perfect relaxed fit to be cozy, but still dressy enough to throw on with boots for the office. It's super cozy and warm, and has cuffed sleeves and the perfect mock neck (read: not constricting). I sized down one size from my usual size and it's still a nice relaxed fit, but if you want it a little more oversized you could go with your usual size. The best part is it's currently on sale for $35 which is a great deal!


I styled the dress in a more wintery, layered way here with boots and a coat, but you could pair it with some sneakers and fun hair accessories for more of a spring transitional look.


I wanted to highlight these tube hoop earrings because I've been wearing them a ton lately and they're a great everyday jewelry piece. They come in sterling silver and 18K gold plated silver and they're great quality. I have both pairs and both have stayed in great condition for about a year and a half, I haven't experienced any tarnishing or discoloration. They're not super huge so they're still lightweight, but they still make a statement, and they're fun to layer with other earrings if you have multiple ear piercings.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Kenny and I have a date night planned tonight at one of our favorite spots in Lexington, and then he's heading North Carolina for the weekend to help his friend move, so it'll just be Roxy and me after that! We usually make Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi and binge Neflix when he's gone, so I'm looking forward to that. 😂 


xoxx, Laura 


SHOP THE POST:

No comments