March Favorites

Happy April! Did you get April Fooled yesterday? I saw an ad for Velveeta skincare on March 31st which I'm assuming was their attempt at an April Fools joke but a) they were early and b) EW. I have a bunch of fun favorites from the month of March to share today, so let's do it!


    1. Simple Truth organic seltzers: If you're a sparkling water fan, you have to try these! I find them at Kroger, but I know other grocery stores sell the brand, too. The flavors are so unique and refreshing, my favorites are mango grapefruit, strawberry watermelon, and tangerine lemongrass.
    2. Emerald Waters candle: This is my new favorite candle for summer! The notes are salted sea waves, ocean driftwood, and hint of orange blossom, but it's definitely prominently coconutty even though coconut isn't in the notes. It's so fresh and beachy without being overwhelmingly warm or strong like I find a lot of other coconut fragrances to be. Read about the rest of my favorite spring (and summer) candles here!
    3. Claw ring: I ordered this claw ring on a whim from Amazon and I haven't taken it of since I got it! It's a dupe for an over $400 one from Ring Concierge, and I really can't tell the difference between the two. It also comes in gold, and a pavé version that's beautiful too.
    4. Starbucks cold brew with cinnamon almond milk: I don't go to Starbucks super often because I love the coffee from my Nespresso, but lately when I've been craving something different that I can't replicate at home, I've been getting the cold brew with cinnamon almond milk foam. It's just the tiniest bit sweet, only 30 calories for a grande, and has the kick of cold brew. I highly recommend trying this, whether or not you're dairy free!
    5. Sweater dress: I've mentioned this sweater dress a few different times (styled here!) and it really is my ideal sweater dress. It's the perfect level of oversized, super soft, and the prettiest shade of gray. I've worn the heck out of it over the past couple of months, and it's currently on sale for 50% off in cart, and fully stocked!
    6. Tortoise sunglasses: I saw these when I was browsing on the Target site recently and ordered a pair, and they became an instant favorite (wearing them in Wednesday's post!) I immediately ordered a backup pair I love them so much. 😂 They're nice classic, neutral frames that I think would flatter a lot of different face shapes. They remind me a lot of the Karen Walker Banks sunglasses, but for a fraction of the price. 
    7. OPI "Black Cherry Chutney": When I first started getting my nails done regularly, this was the only color I got! I hadn't gotten it in a couple of years so I decided to get it again the last time I got my nails done and I still love it just as much as I used to. It's the perfect almost-black deep maroon, and has the tiniest bit of shimmer that you can only really see in direct sunlight. While it's more of a fall/winter color, I enjoy it any time of year.
    8. Ocean Mist & Coconut Water body mist: You know how people have "scents?" As soon as I smelled this, it instantly reminded me of my best friend! It's a fresh, slightly warm scent that simultaneously reminds me of the beach and clean laundry. It's different from any other fragrances I own, and especially great for summertime. It's surprisingly strong and long lasting for a body mist, and it's currently 25% off at Bloomingdale's!
    9. Basil multi-surface cleaning spray: Honestly, I got this stuff solely for the fragrance. 😂 When Kenny and I first moved into our apartment, we had hand soap in this scent in our kitchen and the smell is so nostalgic to us, so I got the cleaning spray so that we can smell it every time I wipe down the counters. It definitely doesn't smell like basil, but the scent is good nonetheless. Beyond the fragrance, it's a "clean" cleaning product without phalates, parabens, dyes, or animal testing. And the sprayer is really good, if you're someone who pays attention to those sorts of things haha.
    10. Netflix: Not too much on the show front this month, but I did watch two new Netflix series that I enjoyed! Ginny and Georgia was the first one, and it was definitely ABC Family drama corny, but it was still a fun watch (I watched it by myself on my iPad while I cooked dinner - Kenny would've hated it 😂). Behind her Eyes was the second show, and it was so good that I made Kenny rewatch it with me because I knew he'd like it too! It's a thriller and has M. Night Shyamalan vibes, and keeps you guessing the whole time. It's only six episodes so it's not too much of a time investment, I think we watched it in three nights. It was a book first which I wish I had known, because I've been loving thrillers for the past couple of years!


Have an awesome weekend!!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments