Pack With Me: Charleston & Savannah

Y'all I am hyped beyond belief today because as you're reading this, Kenny and I are getting ready to leave for CHARLESTON! He planned us a trip to Charleston and Savannah as my Christmas gift this past year, and I've been so excited for months. We've been to Charleston two other times, and we visited Savannah last February right before the lockdown (blog post on that trip here!) I can't decide which city is my favorite, so getting to go to both on the same trip is just a dream to me! 


I can't wait to share everything we do on our trip, but in the meantime I wanted to share what I'm packing for the trip for a little preppy spring/summer outfit inspiration. I start mentally packing for a trip as soon as it gets booked, so I had this post done before I even began actually packing. 😂 I had so much fun making it and it really helped me visualize everything and eliminate some things that I definitely won't need to pack (chronic over-packer alert), so it's a win-win! 

Outfit 1: Dress | Bag | Espadrilles
Outfit 2: Dress | Headband | Cap toe heels
Outfit 3: Dress | Hat | Belt | Sandals (dupes)

Outfit 4: Dress | Hat | Bag | Sandals
Outfit 5: Dress | Hat | Sneakers (also here)
Outfit 6: Shirt | Skirt | Scarf | Heels


Outfit 7: Dress | Scarf | Heels
Outfit 8: Dress | Bag | Sandals
Outfit 9: Coverup | Swimsuit | Hat

I hope your week is going great! I have a few posts scheduled for while I'm on vacation, including an outfit post on Friday and my April favorites coming Monday, so you won't miss me!

xoxx, Laura

No comments