Spring is Springing!


Signs of spring are quickly appearing (springing!) here in the Valley, and it's so good to see some life returning to the land. It feels like just overnight all of the trees started blooming, and the ginkgo tree outside of my office window is about to get its leaves back, I can't wait!


I wanted to share this fun spring transitional outfit that I wore over the weekend, featuring another sweater dress! I swear I wear things other than sweater dresses... sometimes. When I saw this cute lavender number, I had to have it. Lavender is my very favorite color for spring! I sized down based on the reviews and it fits, but I wish I had stuck with my regular size for more of a relaxed fit. It's currently on sale for $35 with code SHOPSALE!


I HAVE to share these sunglasses - I ordered them from Target recently and they became an instant favorite. They're unlike any others I own, but still classic and neutral. I love the square shape, and they're a good medium lens size. I highly recommend them!


One of my favorite ways to "accessorize" an outfit is with a jean jacket tied around the waist. Even if I don't plan on actually wearing the jacket, sometimes I'll throw it on to add some interest and break things up. This is the 2021 version of my denim jacket that I've owned since high school, it's the best!



Last but not least, I've gotta talk about my favorite sneakers! The style is "Air Max 90," and these are actually men's - I wear a women's size 9, so I can wear a 7.5-8 in men's sneakers which is nice because a lot of sneaker colorways are exclusive men's sizes, so it's nice to be able to wear both. I have a few pairs now, and only one of them is a women's pair. If you wear a women's size 8 or larger, you should be able to find a men's equivalent that fits you! (And if you're smaller than an 8, you can start fitting into the larger kid's sizes - which saves money!) This particular colorway was limited edition, but this one is similar, and there are so many other good ones out too!


I hope you're having a great week!


xoxx, Laura

No comments