LTK Spring Sale


If you're a LIKEtoKNOW.it app user, then you'll be excited to hear that there's another app-exclusive sale that begins on Friday! I rounded up all my favorite pieces from the retailers participating in the sale, so I wanted to share them all here today. You can save your favorites in the app in preparation for the sale going live! There are a lot of fun fashion picks and skincare bestsellers that I have my eye on.

If you're unfamiliar with the LTK app, it's a shopping app that allows you to follow your favorite bloggers and Instagrammers and get links to shop their favorite clothing, beauty products, home goods, etc. You can download it from the Apple app store or Google Play (and you can follow me here!)

Abercrombie Clothing | Loungewear | Swimwear 25% off sitewide

Buddy Love 25% off sitewide | Express $10 off $100 | Quay 20% off sitewide

The Styled Collection 45% off sitewide | Victoria Emerson BOGO free | Tarte 25% off sitewide
 
Colleen Rothschild Beauty 25% off sitewide | Elemis 20% off sitewide | it Cosmetics 35% off sitewide


I hope your week is going swimmingly!


xoxx, Laura


No comments