Easy Botanicals

Happy Friiiidayyy! I hope you've had a great week. Temps hit the MID-80'S in Virginia this week, and I have been living my absolute dream. Kenny and I left for vacation yesterday, but I made sure to get as much of the prep for the trip done on Monday and during my lunch breaks so that I could lounge on the deck and read after work in the beautiful weather, which is my favorite thing to do after a workday!

Dress | Jacket | Similar wedges | Sunglasses | LV Pochette Accesories NM


So today I present to you: one of the easiest outfits of all time. Here's the recipe: easy throw-on dress + denim jacket + sandals = that's it! It looks so cute but it's so easy and comfortable. 


I recently picked up this dress from Target (only $25) and it's so cute! I saw that Things I Bought and Liked got one of the other patterns and compared it to Roller Rabbit, which is a great comparison! This dress would probably be at least $150 from Roller Rabbit, so it's definitely a good "look for less." It has puff sleeves, pleating around the neckline, and a loose, breezy silhouette. It runs very large, I sized down and still have plenty of room, so I recommend sizing down 1-2 sizes depending on how large you want it. It comes in several different colors and patterns, linking them all below!



I've mentioned this before, but I've had this denim jacket for 10 years and it has served me so well. This one is the current version of mine, and it looks pretty much identical. Denim jackets are an absolute staple for spring and summer, and the cropped length of this one makes it perfect for layering over dresses.


I love these espadrille wedges, but I gotta be honest, they are SO UNCOMFORTABLE! They give me the worst blisters on my heels just minutes into wearing them. The day I took these photos I basically just wore them out for drinks and then changed them as soon as I got back in the car. 😂 LUCKILY they're not available anymore. I'm considering getting this pair to replace them in hopes that they're more comfortable.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I'll be living it up in beautiful Charleston and Savannah, and I cannot wait!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments