This Might Be Vodka

This might be vodka... actually, it most certainly was. (The cold brew cocktail from Soho South Cafe, to be exact! It was so good, I want to try and recreate it sometime.) The open container laws in downtown Savannah are really wonderful for when you want to take your cocktail from brunch straight to a morning stroll without consequence. What a lovely way to spend the morning! And after a long week like this one, who doesn't want to hit the streets on foot with a cheeky cocktail in hand? Only in Savannah (or New Orleans, or Memphis, or Vegas...)

Sweater (similar) | Jeans (similar) | Sneakers | Headband | Earrings | Sunglasses (similar) | Bag
Today I'm sharing another one of the outfits I wore on my trip to Savannah last month, which feels like a lifetime ago at this point. I'm so glad that Kenny and I got in one last romantic getaway before travel became impossible!


Did you know that yesterday was Nike Air Max day? I wouldn't have even known that existed if I didn't know Kenny (nor do I really know the point of it), but here we are. My point is, the shoes I'm wearing are Air Max 90's, and I love them! They're a classic Nike style, but they suit the chunky sneaker trend going on right now without going overboard. I think they're my overall favorite pair of sneakers to wear! They were comfy walking all around Savannah, and if you're afraid of all-white, they come in a bunch of other fun color combos.


I love wearing sweaters year-round, and I have somewhat of an addiction to buying them. Brightly colored, lightweight sweaters are great for springtime when it isn't THAT warm, but you still want to brighten up your wardrobe a bit. If you're about that prep life, you can layer one over a tee and tie it around your shoulders if you get a bit too warm.


 I used to be such a stickler for the "no white after Labor Day/before Memorial Day" rule, but I finally decided that life's too short for that! White jeans are perfect for mild weather at any time of year.


I hope you have a relaxing weekend! I'm hoping to get outside some, it's calling for rain today and tomorrow, but they're forecasting a high of 80 on Sunday, which sounds AMAZING.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


No comments