Copycat Starbucks Iced Shaken Espresso



It's Monday, and I know I'm not alone in needing an extra kick in the a$$ today. Have you guys tried the new Starbucks iced shaken espresso drinks?? They're SO good if you're a strong coffee lover like I am, but they've been out of stock everywhere since the craze hit. I took to my kitchen to try and make an at-home version, and I think I might like mine better than Starbucks', so I'm sharing the recipe today!

If you want to see me make it step by step, I made a TikTok on it here!


Starbucks Iced Shaken Espresso Copycat 

Makes 1 drink

Ingredients

  • 2-4 shots espresso (depending on the strength you prefer)
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice (I use oat milk)
  • 1 Tablespoon simple syrup, more or less to taste (I use honey simple syrup which is easy to make with one part honey and one part boiling water, stirred til dissolved)
  • Cinnamon (you could also use cocoa, chai spice, pumpkin spice, turmeric, etc.)
     

Instructions 

  1. Brew your espresso.
  2. Combine espresso, milk, simple syrup, and cinnamon over ice in a cocktail shaker. 
  3. SHAKE! Until frosty and frothy. 
  4. Pour into a glass over additional ice.


I hope you have a wonderful, caffeine-assisted Monday!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments