Venus et Fleur Two Year Review

Today marks the TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Kenny's and my engagement! Time sure does fly, that was the BEST weekend, I wish I was reliving it right now! If you want to read about our proposal and engagement weekend in Nashville, I have a post about it here.

A friend of mine got me a Venus et Fleur Lé Mini Square as an engagement gift, and I was so excited! I had been following Venus et Fleur on Instagram for a while, and thought their concept was so cool. If you're not familiar, Venus et Fleur sells arrangements made of their proprietary Eternity Roses that are treated to preserve them to be able to last a year without wilting, browning, or cracking.

SO after owning my arrangement for a full year, I wrote a full review on how it aged to let people know if they live up to the company's claims, and if I think they're worth the money (because they're pricey!) so if you never read that post, read that first so that you know all of the details and can see all of my initial comparisons between the arrangement when it was new and then a year later.

Since I've had the arrangement TWO years now, I wanted to share its progression, and how it's holding up after all this time!


This is what my arrangement looked like when it was brand new. The color was fresh and vibrant, it had a beautiful, soft, rose fragrance, and the petals were supple, almost identical to a fresh rose.


After a year of having my arrangement, this is what it looked like. Really the only thing that had changed is that the color faded significantly. The roses even still smelled nice! I will say, the care instructions for the arrangements state that to maximize the longevity of the flowers, you shouldn't leave them in direct light, but mine have been sitting in the direct light from a window for pretty much their entire life. So if I had kept them in a darker area, they probably wouldn't have faded as significantly. (Make sure you read my full one-year review here!)


Amazingly after two years, the roses are still absolutely beautiful! Not much new to report at all since my update from a year ago, except that the color has faded at bit more, so they're JUST barely blue at this point, almost pure white. They even still smell good! There are absolutely no signs of aging, browning, or cracking. The roses are even still relatively soft, not dry and brittle as I would've expected them to be.

I deemed the Venus et Fleur arrangements to be worth the money after a year of owning mine, and after two years, my recommendation has only been strengthened! I truly cannot believe how great it still looks, with the only sign of aging being the color (which is technically dye) fading.

2023 Update: It's now been about 4.5 years since I got my bouquet and it's still going strong! All of the color has bleached out, but other than that the roses are still in the same condition as when I got them. They even still have their scent! 

I hope your week is off to a great start! We finally have a break from the rain today, and I'm loving it!

xoxx, Laura

No comments