Toile-Inspired Edit



Toile is one of my absolute favorite prints, especially for spring and summer! Some may say it looks like curtains, but I think it's so beautiful and classic. It isn't always easy to find pretty toile pieces (especially at an affordable price point), but I searched some of my favorite retailers and found some pretty great toile and toile-inspired pieces.


How beautiful is this ruffled dress? I saw it on Instagram and saved it immediately - I'm waiting on a sale! I also absolutely love this tie-strap one - I think it would make a great wedding guest dress as long as the bride isn't too picky about the amount of white you wear. I'm also loving all of the toile pajamas out right now, they make me want to live in Charleston by the water and just lounge out on the porch in them! But let's face it, I always want that. This blouse is absolutely beautiful as well - it would look great with a navy skirt for the office, or with jeans and loafers on the weekend. 


I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was fairly uneventful, but I did binge the "Murder on Middle Beach" documentary on HBO Max, which was so good! I hate that it remains unsolved, but it was still very interesting and didn't drag on like a lot of true crime documentaries tend to. I feel like once documentaries for unsolved crimes come out it can often recharge efforts to find answers, so fingers crossed that that's the case for the family in the documentary, because it's truly a crazy and frustrating story.


xoxx, Laura

No comments