Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Mother's Day is right around the corner, and I have some really great gift ideas to share! Most of these are things that I've gotten my mom in the past, and the rest are things that I own and love myself.

    1. Birkenstocks: My mom is a major Birkenstock lover, she's had several pairs over the years. You can't go wrong with the classic style, but I got her this pair last year and she loves having a slightly dressier option! 
    2. Wine glasses & a bottle of wine: If you've been around here for a while, then you'll know I absolutely swear by Riedel wine glasses. They're superior in every way, and Target has them! A set of glasses and your mom's favorite bottle of wine would make the perfect gift.
    3. Pedicure & some nail polish: One of my mom's favorite things to do is get a pedicure, so I'll often get her a gift card to our favorite nail salon. Sometimes I'll throw in a new bottle of bright coral nail polish - OPI Cajun Shrimp is one of her favorites!
    4. A plant & some new gardening tools: My mom's big into gardening, so I love getting her new plants. You could also do a gift card to a local nursery, along with some Felco shears or a new spade and some gardening gloves.
    5. Dutch oven: Enameled cast iron Dutch ovens are a kitchen staple that you don't know you need until you have one! My mom has been wanting a smaller one to match one she already has, and that's exactly what she's gonna get! She likes the Lodge brand, but if you wanna be extra bougie, everyone loves Le Creuset dutch ovens
    6. Tea towels: Tea towels are just a fun little thing to throw into a gift, especially if it includes any other kitchen-related things. I love these lemon-printed ones so much, I might just get a set for myself!
    7. Pajamas: A new set of comfy PJs is a fun little luxury. My mom loves these jersey ones.
    8. Coffee machine & fun mugs: If your mom is a coffee lover, she needs a Nespresso! This one is my favorite, but there are a bunch of different options depending on your preferences. If she already has a coffee machine she loves, you could get her a fun mug and some coffee capsules or a bag of locally roasted coffee beans.
    9. Sunglasses: If you know your mom's taste in sunglasses, that's always a great gift! This pair from my favorite Amazon seller are classic, amazing quality, and polarized, for only $14!
    10. Candle: The Hearth & Hand with Magnolia candles at Target are so good, and have become some of my mom's and my favorites. Her favorite sent is "Salt," so I got her a new one of those! All of the scents are amazing, you really can't go wrong with any of them.
    11. Lunch/dinner date: Treating your mom to a date is always fun! I often get my mom a gift card to our favorite sushi place, and we'll go together for lunch on a Friday in the summertime.


I hope you're having an amazing week! Kenny and I had a dentist appointments together on Monday, which was so funny. We were right next to each other! I hadn't had my teeth cleaned in a year and a half because of lockdown, and it feels SO GOOD to have them all clean again! I was also summonsed for JURY DUTY this week, which has never happened to me! I was supposed to go in yesterday, but this week's portion of it got cancelled, so I'm on the hook for several more dates coming up. Some of them are during a trip that Kenny and I planned back in December so I had to submit proof of those reservations in hopes that I get released for those days, so send me good vibes that my request gets approved!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments