Little White Dresses


Hey hey! As we're in the thick of both summertime and wedding season, I wanted to share some of my favorite white dresses out right now! Summer and white dresses go hand-in-hand, every girly girl needs some great white dresses in her collection. I made sure to include some of my tried-and-true favorites, which I wore for my own wedding season last year as well as many times before and after that. too. White dresses which are perfect if you're a bride, or just a sundress aficionado like me.

  1. Tiered midi: I LOVE this dress, the tiers are so flirty and flattering. It comes in five additional colors, including a beautiful lavender, and a more fall-appropriate burgundy (which would make a great wedding guest dress!) 
  2. Ruffle one shoulder midi: This dress is too pretty for a bridal shower or any nice summer event! I just love the ruffles.  
  3. Wide leg jumpsuit: If you're a jumpsuit kind of lady, this one is for you! It's no-fuss, but makes a statement. I love the tie waist (I'd tie it in a square knot and leave it long) and the wide legs are so flattering and make your legs look a MILE LONG in heels. 
  4. Slit midi: This dress is so simple and comfy but so great! I love the interest that the slit adds while still essentially being a basic tank dress. It's currently on sale for $29 and comes in five other colors, I love the lavender!
  5. Puff sleeve midi: I've always loved puff sleeves, but they're having a real moment right now. This dress is so beautiful, I can just imagine traipsing through a flower garden in it with a straw hat and a watering can, ha!
  6. Eyelet midi: I have this dress in black, and it became an instant favorite. It's so comfortable and easy to throw on, but looks so feminine and beautiful. It looks great with both flat sandals and heels, and also comes in a pretty coraly-orange color. 
  7. Ruffle V-neck mini: This is one of my very favorite dresses, I wore it on my bachelorette weekend and to my bridal shower! It runs very small, I typically wear a 0-2 in dresses and took a 6 in this one. It comes in a bunch of colors, and is currently 30% off! 
  8. Tie waist flutter sleeve mini: Flutter sleeves are so flattering, I can't get enough of them! I love the tie waist on this dress, and of course the ruffles. 
  9. Sheath mini: This is the best basic white dress of all time, it's been my favorite for years! I devoted an entire post to it last year. It's no fuss, and perfect to accessorize however you want. I've worn it a ton over the past few years, it's one of my top wardrobe staples. I even chose it to wear for my honeymoon photoshoot in Aruba! It comes out in several different colors each year, I want it in every color! It's currently on sale, and also available here.
  10. Ruffle one shoulder mini: This dress is extra in the best way possible. I love how the big ruffle elevates what's essentially a basic shift dress. Great to pair with statement shoes!
  11. Lace mini: Dresses with an all-over lace overlay have been really popular for summer for the past few years, and I absolutely love them. This one looks much more expensive than it is, and also comes in a blush pink and a light yellow. 
  12. Embellished shift mini: Each season, there's usually one particular Lilly Pulitzer dress that stands out to me, and last year it was this one! The "Mila" style is one of their classic cuts that they bring back year after year, and I think the all-white one is just gorgeous. I wore this one a ton last year, including on my honeymoon! They have so many great white dresses all year round.
  13. Eyelet long sleeve mini: This dress is on my wishlist, how beautiful?! It's on major sale right now for 60% off. Eyelet is one of my favorite textures for summertime, I'm a sucker for anything preppy. It also comes in kelly green, classic navy, and a gorgeous fuchsia. 
  14. Puff sleeve skater mini: Square necks are everywhere this year, and I think they're so beautiful! This flirty little mini is so cute, and the waistline is really flattering. And I know I don't even have to mention the puff sleeves! 
  15. Flutter sleeve mini: Last but not least, this darling little flutter sleeve mini. How sweet is the little ruffle neckline?! This one also comes in a pretty rust orange. 

I hope your week is going great - halfway to the weekend, baby!

xoxx, Laura

No comments