Deal With It

Happy Fridayyy! This week felt pretty long, but it also feels like it was just the weekend. Hasn't that been the theme of 2020? Today I'm sharing one of my favorite easy outfits that I've been wearing over and over lately!

Tee | Skirt (similar, similar) | Sunglasses | Initial necklace | Coin necklace (similar) | LV Pochette Accessories
Let's just start with these sunglasses, shall we? I call them my bitch glasses because they truly make me feel like a different bitch when I wear them, hahaha 😎 They look designer, but they're really only $13 from my favorite Amazon sunglasses seller. They come in a bunch of other colors, I'm considering getting a tortoiseshell pair, too.

Tee | Skirt (similar, similar) | Sandals (similar) | Initial necklace | Coin necklace (similar) | LV Pochette Accessories
I've mentioned that I've become a denim skirt convert over the past few years, and I can't believe I ever had anything against them. Classic denim and white have been my go-tos, but I picked up this washed black denim skirt on a whim a few weeks back and I love it just as much. It's a little harder to style with my wardrobe, but I love it with this off-black graphic tee. Monochromatic looks are so chic and easy!


Speaking of this graphic tee, how cute?! I bought it the same day as the skirt (also on a whim, only $13!), and I absolutely love it. It's relatively thick for a tee shirt, and has an oversized fit. I go the XS and I'd say it fits like a standard men's small tee shirt. I don't like my graphic tees to be super oversized because I like tucking them in, but if you usually size up for a more oversized look, then I'd still recommend doing that.


Along with denim skirts, these heeled sandals are a summer fashion staple of mine. I'm on my second black pair because I wore the first one to absolute oblivion. They're easy to find and come in every color/pattern under the sun. They're also surprisingly comfortable, the block heel stabilizes them so you can walk in them all day.


This outfit is perfectly embellished with your favorite gold jewelry. Amazon has some awesome trendy and inexpensive costume jewelry right now, including my initial necklace and a dupe for my favorite coin necklace. 


I hope you have an amazing weekend! I don't much planned, it's calling for rain pretty much all weekend so I'll probably keep it pretty low key. Hasn't THAT been the theme of 2020?

xoxx, Laura

No comments