Puff Sleeve Dresses

Hey hey! Today we're talking puff sleeves! Puff sleeve tops and dresses are everywhere this season, and I'm loving it. I got this black puff sleeve dress several weeks ago, and it's so fun and easy to throw on. I took these photos quickly one evening when I spotted this hydrangea bush, the dress is even cuter in person!



My exact dress is going in and out of stock, so I'm linking some great affordable (under $35) black puff sleeve dress options in the widget below:



I paired the dress with these super cool tortoiseshell heeled mules. They're surprisingly comfortable! They're on major sale but sold out in most sizes, linking a similar pair here!


My bag may be small, but not too small for a mask and some hand sanitizer 😉 Don't forget your masks, people! I always keep an extra in my car in case I (or Kenny) forget one wherever we're going.


Lastly, these sunglasses! They're one of my very favorite styles, I recently got a pair in black, too.


So I was scheduled to go back to my office today, but my boss said that I could wait until Monday, so I took him up on his offer! I've been loving working from home and spending so much time with Roxy, so I'll take the extra few days! 

xoxx, Laura 

No comments