My Favorite Affordable Sunglasses


Sunglasses are one of my very favorite accessories, especially for summertime! They're cute and help top off an outfit, plus they help protect your eyes and skin. What's not to love? While I swear by designer sunglasses for quality, I usually prefer to pay less for sunglasses because let's face it, they take a beating. WHICH is why I have developed a collection of (in my opinion) essential affordable sunglasses that I swear by (including Kenny's favorite pair and some other great unisex styles), and today I'm sharing them with you!

Le Specs "Liar Liar"
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
If you're looking for a pair of solid, classic cat eye sunglasses, these are the ones! They also come in classic black, as well as matte black.

Le Specs "Air Heart" (tortoise/smoke)
1 | 2 | 3 
Le Specs "Air Heart" (black)
1 | 2 | 3
If you've ever seen press photos of Meghan Markle, then you probably recognize these shades. She popularized them after being seen in them, and for good reason! They're a great cat eye frame, and for the price point, they can't be beat. They look even better on than they do off. I included both the tortoiseshell and black versions because although they're the same frame, I think they have totally different vibes. I got the tortoiseshell ones originally a couple of summers ago, but just got the black ones and love them just as much!

Look for less: Celine Tilda
1 | 2 | 3
My Celine Tilda frames are my favorite sunglasses of all time. I've had them for over four years and still love them dearly, however, they've been discontinued. Luckily, there are plenty of extremely similar pairs on Amazon now, so you can get the look for a fraction of the price. 

Quay "High Key"1 | 2
"High Key Mini"1 | 2
Similar Amazon pair
These blew up when they came out a few years back, and they're still some of my favorites! I personally have the "mini" version because my face is narrow. I'm so glad they offer it in a smaller width (146mm across as opposed to 153mm in the originals) because the minis are still plenty oversized, so I think the originals might look ridiculous on me. I also love Quay's similar styles "High Key Rimless" and "The Playa." Did I mention all Quay sunglasses are buy one, get one free right now on their website?? And if you want the look for less, I love this Amazon pair.

When it comes to affordable sunglasses, Amazon is usually my first stop. They have so many great, trendy styles for less than $20. My favorite brand to shop is SOJOS, which which the remainder of this post will be dedicated to. These rimless aviators are so fierce. I love the all-black look (they come in other colors, too) and they're polarized! This a solid unisex style that you could share with your parttner/sibling/whoever. All of the SOJOS glasses come packaged nicely in a drawstring storage bag with a cleaning cloth. 

A couple of years ago, I really wanted to try out the hexagonal Ray-Bans, but I couldn't stomach the price tag for something I didn't think I'd wear very often (I'm more of an oversized sunnies kind of girl). I found these on Amazon and they're perfect (and polarized!) These are another great unisex style, the (male) singer of my favorite band has been seen rocking them on many occasions. They're currently offered in nine colorways, including some really cool mirrored versions, and an all-black one that I love.

I ordered these on a whim, and they're hands-down the most comfortable pair of sunglasses I own! They're super lightweight and fit perfectly, they're my go-to for outdoor activities. They're also super flattering on a variety of face shapes.

Kenny got a pair of super cute sunglasses at a surf shop in Charleston, but ended up losing them (as he often does, #shade). I was bummed because I loved them and couldn't figure out what the brand of them was, but once I found these, I didn't have to! They look just like the surf shop ones that I loved, and they're only $13 while the others were around $40. My mom loves these too, they're a classic preppy style and great for men or women.

Last but not least, a trendy pair! These look designer but they're under $12. 99% of the time when I'm trying out a trend, I go for an affordable option first, then spring for the more expensive version if I REALLY love it. While I don't' see myself splurging on a designer pair like this, I LOVE breaking out my affordable pair!

That's all for me today, I hope you have a great holiday weekend! Let me know your ride-or-die favorite sunglasses, I'm always on the hunt for a fun new pair!

xoxx, Laura 

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. occhiali givenchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seen the whole article content. There are a little bit of really informative info here. many thanks. “Brilliance is typically the act of an individual, but incredible stupidity can usually be traced to an organization.” by Jon Bentley..https://ythub.cc/

    ReplyDelete