Bloom, Baby, Bloom

Happy Wednesday! I'm back today to share some of my very favorite photos lately, another series from my recent shoot with Alyssa Faith Photography. The knockout roses were peaking when we met up so I know we had to take photos with some, and I love the way they turned out! It ended up being a lot of dreamy headshots, and I'm not mad about it 😍

Shirt dress | Headband | Earrings





This is what bad drivers in front of me see in their rear view mirrors. Haha I can't take myself seriously for serious photos! I always have to laugh.




I'm back in the office this week after working from home since mid-March, and it's been really nice to be back. I was really anxious about coming back, solely because I didn't want to leave Roxy all by herself! Kenny and I got her about two weeks before we started working from home, so most of her life with us she's had at least one of us home with her pretty much all the time. I was so worried about her getting sad being alone all day, but I always visit her during my lunch break and give her plenty of love, so I think she's just fine. I think it makes her even lovier when we're with her!

Shirt dress (similar here and here) | Headband | Earrings | Straw tote | Sandals


If you haven't already noticed, I'm pretty obsessed with this shirt dress. It's only $12, also comes in pink, and is just SO good! I've posted about it a bunch of times already, it's just that good! I even featured it in my June favorites post. Currently it's only in stock in XL and XXL, but I found two other good affordable options here and here

My knotted headband and straw tote are two of my most-worn Amazon accessories, they're both affordable and I get tons of use out of them! My headband comes in a pack of nine colors for only $15. I've brought my straw tote EVERYWHERE for three summers now and it's still looking new, I highly recommend it!






I hope you've had a great week so far, especially if you're back in the office like me! Virginia's COVID numbers aren't looking great lately, so I'm hoping we can all get our act together and beat this thing.

SHOP THE POST: 



No comments