LTK Day Sales!

This Sunday, July 19th, is the second annual LTK Day! LTK Day is a one-day sale exclusive to the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and its users. All you have to do is download the (free!) app and the deals will be available to shop, this Sunday only!

Make sure to follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to get the sale links to all my favorite things on sale! Just download the app, search for "lkbakes" and click follow. I share all of my outfits on the app, and I'll be sharing my favorite LTK Day deals, too! Here are the steps to using the LIKEtoKNOW.it app if you don't already:

1. Download the free LTK app


2. Under "Influencer Search," search "lkbakes" to find my profile.


3. Access all of my posts to shop my looks. I link everything I post on Instagram and the blog, along with LTK exclusive posts such as recent favorites and my daily outfits.


4. Save items to your wish list to shop later. I have my LTK Day posts pre-linked, so you can "heart" items that will be on sale on Sunday, and come bag to snag them on sale.


Below, I'm detailing the offers available that will be available for LTK Day, as well as sharing some of my favorite pieces featured in the sales.

Abercrombie & Fitch: 30% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


Academy Sports + Outdoors: $25 off $100
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


bioClarity Skincare: 25% off

Boden: 25% off and free shipping

Colleen Rothschild: 25% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


Dondolo: 25% off

Forever 21: 21% off $75+
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


FRAME: 25% off

Frontgate: 25% off and free shipping

Jockey: 15% off

Lilysilk: 15% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


Murad: 25% off and free shipping
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


Nastygal: 60% off

Outdoor Voices: 20% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE


Sam Edelman: 25% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE



Tarte: 20% off and free shipping
Shop my favorites in the app HERE



The Styled Collection: 40% off
Shop my favorites in the app HERE



Victoria Emerson: BOGO

Happy Friday, I hope you have an amazing weekend!

xoxx, Laura

No comments