White Dress Edit

It is white dress season, my friends! I wanted to share them on the blog too since graduation season, wedding season, and summer are all upon us! (I've also been compiling my favorite white dresses over on LIKEtoKNOW.it) There are few pieces that are more versatile in the spring and summertime than a good white dress, so I wanted to start by sharing some of my personal favorite white dresses, accompanied by blog posts where I styled them.

Dress is old, similar here, blog post here
Dress linked here (size up), blog post here
Dress linked here, blog post here
Dress linked here (size up), blog post here

I found SO many beautiful white dresses that are currently available, so I'm grouping them by different price points. I tried to only include dresses that had well-stocked sizes, and many of them are on sale, too.

UNDER $50 

One of my favorite dresses under $50 is this puff sleeve midi from Amazon. I have it in sage green (styled here) and rust orange (styled here) and I was so pleased with the quality when I received it! It's airy and comfortable but doesn't feel cheap, and the sleeves actually stay on your shoulders (you can also style them off-the-shoulder). 


Another great Amazon find is this surplice midi dress, which is almost identical to the dress I wore for our engagement photos. It's super flattering, comes in over 30 colors, and I think it would make a great wedding guest dress in a color other than white. 


ASOS has SO many great affordable white dresses available right now, this broderie detail mini is one of my favorites, and I also love this puff sleeve eyelet mini.

This affordable button up linen midi (and this similar version) are both great, easy throw-on-and-go dresses. They'd be great for a beach vacation styled with some rattan sandals and a boater hat.


UNDER $100

This lace overlay midi dress has been THE bridal dress for the past few years, and I wore it to a few of my own wedding events in 2019! It's definitely worth the money, it's great quality and you'll get a ton of wear out of it. It comes in other colors too, so you could also wear it as a wedding guest.


One of my summer wardrobe staples is a white tiered shirt dress. I like styling mine with a denim jacket, a colorful silk scarf, or fun sandals. You can even throw a sweater on over top if it gets chilly (I styled mine that way with sneakers here!)


UNDER $200

I have the short sleeved version of this shift dress and it looks very polished, but has a slight stretch that makes it super comfortable. It'd be great for a dinner date,a white party, or any sort of shower or vacation look (even family photos!) 


This eyelet shirt dress is so on my wishlist! I love the puff sleeves and the variation in the size of the eyelet. It comes in a few other fun colors other than white, too. Speaking of eyelet dresses, I also absolutely love this square neck option and this midi


This eyelet detail square neck dress gives me major designer vibes at a more palatable price point. I love the cut of the skirt! I think it would look beautiful styled with some white heeled sandals


I hope you liked my picks! But more importantly, how excited are you that EVENTS are coming back this year?? I'm so excited to be able to break out all of my favorite (white!) dresses that didn't get their moment last summer.


xoxx, Laura

No comments