Lavender Dreams

Oh my gosh, this is one of my FAVORITE shoots I have done in a while 😍 All the lavender and glowy vibes make me feel like I'm in France, and I've never even been.
 
Dress | Heels
 I found this gorgeous little alleyway in my neighborhood alongside a road I walk regularly, but had never seen it before. I couldn't believe it! I guess the lavender made it more noticeable. I also discovered a couple of houses that I didn't realize were there, but were gorgeous and delightfully secluded.



Also please don't look at the hair tie on my wrist in most of these photos... I forgot to take it off and it's driving me crazy!


How cute is this picture of Kenny I took as a test? 😍 I wish he would post it, I think it's so cool! He has my sunglasses on his shirt... the man has good taste.


And my version, ha! I had purple eyeshadow on which usually looks brown, but against the flowers looks really purple in some this shot.


Let's talk about this dress, aka the most perfect bride dress ever. If you follow any number of bloggers, then I'm certain that you've already seen it. It's become a wardrobe staple for all girly girls, and for good reason. It was my first midi length dress, and has me totally converted to the world of midis. I thought that it would cut me off at a weird place, but with heels it looks great. I don't think I'd personally wear a midi-length dress or skirt with flats, though.


Luckily, it comes in nine other colors currently, so even if you're not looking for bridal vibes, you can still get that ethereal garden goddess look in pretty much any color you want.


I hate to say this, but I'm going to have start letting go of summer with September creeping up on us. Pretty much everyone I know goes full fall-mode the second the calendar turns, so I know I'm gonna be the one clinging onto warm days and late sunsets. Why are people so eager to give up that summertime mindset?? Even though I don't have summer break anymore, I'm always in the same mood as if I were.


Although summer is wrapping up, I am excited to start wearing fall fashion. I know that it will continue to be warm for several more weeks, but beginning to incorporate fall shades will be a good change.


I'll leave you with this shot of my hair blowing in the wind... I'm such a ~free spirit~

xoxx, Laura

No comments