Memorial Day Sale Favorites

Sweater | Similar shorts | Sandals

Happy Memorial Day Weekend (AKA summer??) I wanted to pop in with a quick post of all my Memorial Day sale favorites (which you can also find on my LTK!)


Abercrombie
: 25% off select styles


Anthropologie
:
Extra 40% off sale items


ASOS
: $30 off $150 (code MEM30), $50 off $200 (code MEM50), $70 off $250 (code MEM70)


Some of my favorites on sale include my favorite straw hat (also with a black detail), my favorite lace bralette, some of my favorite sneakers, Nike Air Max 90s, Adidas NMDs, and Adidas Swift Runs, and my favorite Nike sweatshirt!


Baublebar
: Extra 20% off sale items, code SALE20


Banana Republic
: 40% off everything


I absolutely love this linen shirt dress, I saw it in store and it's way cuter in person!


Express
: 40% off everything


Lots of beautiful eyelet goodies on sale!


Gap
: 50% off tanks, tees, and dresses, 40% off everything else, code SUNSHINE, extra 10% off with code ADDON 


My eyelet dress from this post is on sale, and they have a bunch of other beautiful dresses, too.


J. Crew
: 25% off of full priced items, extra 40% off sale items, code WEEKEND


My favorite shirt dress is on sale, and so are my favorite knot headbands!


Loft
: 50% off tees, tanks, and shorts, 40% off everything else, code SUMMER


Zappos
: Up to 30% of select items


I can't live out without my heeled ankle strap sandals in the summer, and I also love these croc-embossed slides and adorable embroidered sneakers


I hope you have a amazing and safe long weekend! The weather has been pretty gross here, but I'll take a long weekend any way I can get it!


xoxx, Laura

 


 




No comments