Trend Spotlight: Printed Pants

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

A trend I'm SO into right now for spring and summer is patterned pants! They're great to wear to the office with a white shirt, and also on the weekends with a tank top and some sandals. There are so many beautiful options out right now, including many classic pairs that you can wear for years to come.

I linked all of the ones included in the collage above, and a bunch more in the widget below:


The pair that sparked my recent love for patterned pants is this one! I love the blue and white, and the tropical print is my favorite. They're very beachy and they'd be great to throw on over a white one-piece swimsuit. They're 100% silk so they're a little pricey, so if you want a look for less, I also really like this under $20 satin pair


As far as variety of options, Mango is the retailer to check out! My favorites there are this floral pair, this tropical pair, and this blue and white pair.  


I absolutely love this pair from Anthropologie, and they come in a couple of really beautiful patterns. They're over $100, but I'm going to keep an eye out for them to go on sale because I think they're my favorites that I've seen. I also love this J. Crew pair that's currently on sale under $100, and reminds me of a pair of Limited Too pajama pants that I used to have and wear as real pants. 😂


I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm going to start sharing some of the outfits from my recent vacation this week, so get ready for some fun resortwear inspiration!


xoxx, Laura

No comments