Favorite Amazon Dresses

Hello beautiful friends! Today I wanted to share some of my very favorite affordable dresses from Amazon. Amazon has been the most unexpected place for bestselling fashion over the past few years, and I'll admit I was slow to come around to the idea of buying clothing from Amazon, but now it's somewhere I browse regularly. There are a LOT of duds out there, but I've found a few really beautiful Amazon dresses that impressed me, especially for the price.

Dress | Short version | Floral version
Blog post here

I'm starting off with my favorite Amazon dress I've found: this puff sleeve midi! I've mentioned it a few times before, and it really is good. It's lightweight and comfortable, fully lined, and you can wear the sleeves either on or off the shoulder - and if you want to wear them on your shoulders they actually STAY ON! It's true to size but the style is very forgiving - the bodice is very stretchy and there's a generous amount of fabric in the skirt, so you could size down and be okay too. I've seen review photos from women who have worn this dress for maternity photos, so it's bump-friendly as well. It has a drawstring waist which is functional but really more for aesthetic purposes. It also comes with a little string bow at the neckline, but I removed mine with a seam ripper (and it now serves as a cat toy). 


This dress also comes in a short version (which I've also tried but preferred the midi length - just personal preference) and a floral version, which is beautiful.

Dress | Short version | Floral version
Blog post here

This is the same dress as the previous one, but I had to get another color after falling in love with it! I wore it for our anniversary photo shoot at Coquina Beach and it was perfect.

Dress (very similar here)
Blog post here

This is one of my favorite throw-on-and-go dresses. I always get compliments on it! It's made from a lightweight fabric and has a little drawstring at the waist with tassels at the ends. It's not lined, but it's opaque so you don't have to worry about seeing anything underneath. It's true to size and zips up in the back.

Dress

This is a dress that I haven't photographed yet, but I'm so excited about! I got the green gingham version, but it was so hard to decide which one to get because they're all so beautiful. 

Along with my personal favorite Amazon dresses, I wanted to share some other bestsellers and ones that are on my wishlist! All of my favorites that I own, along with most of the ones that I have my eye on are from the same seller, which I would venture to say is the most popular Amazon seller for dresses. Since I love the dresses I have from them so much, I feel confident in the quality of their other dresses, too. Scroll through the widget below to browse my picks!


I love this pink floral dress similar to the blue one above, I think it'd be such a fun vacation dress. This puff sleeve mini is so cute, it comes in seven colorways and looks like linen (although I'm sure it's not 😂). This smocked maxi with tie sleeves would be the perfect swimsuit cover up that you could wear right off the beach to dinner! This wrap dress and this boho shift maxi are both bestsellers, and they come in a ton of patterns!


I hope you all have a great long weekend! I was planning on taking a last-minute trip to Maryland to visit my great aunt and uncle who I haven't seen in forever, but decided to postpone since it's a holiday weekend and just chill at home, which I'm so looking forward to! I have a nail appointment this afternoon so I'm excited to get a summery color. THEN, our local theater which was closed down for COVID (and allegedly forever) reopened last weekend, so Kenny and I got tickets to see A Quiet Place II tonight, which we're so excited for! Kenny is a total movie lover, and he wants the whole theater experience, not just Netflix. And I am a total popcorn lover, so I know what I'm having for dinner. 😋 I'm so glad theaters are reopening again, I really thought that ours was gone for good! 


P.S. I'll be back with my favorite Memorial Day sale picks either Sunday or Monday (also in the LTK app), so I'll see you back here then!


xoxx, Laura

No comments