Coquina Beach Anniversary Photo Shoot


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing part two of our anniversary photo shoot with Katie Ludolph Photography that took place at Coquina Beach, just south of Nags Head. (In case you missed it, I posted part one of our shoot at Bodie Island lighthouse last week!










There are so many I love, I had such a hard time narrowing down which ones to post! So, you'll just have to see 90% of them. 😂







So let me tell ya bout this dress! It's the same one I wore back in the summer for this sunflower photo shoot in a different color, and it's truly a great sundress. So much so that I repurchased it in a different color for these photos, and featured it in my October favorites. If you have ANY reason to own a dress like this, I highly recommend this one. It'd be great for any sort of shower, photo shoot, or dressy-ish wedding or rehearsal dinner. It comes in nine colors, a floral version, and a short version. It was so great for our couples shoot, and would also be great for family photos!








We've done quite a few lifts in our day...

 
...And spins...

 
...And dips. 😂




So right before our shoot, Katie texted me and asked if we'd be willing to get into the water. I was semi-willing and I wanted to make her happy, so I asked Kenny if he'd want to and he was totally into it. SO there was no backing out. 😂 I rarely get into the water even in the heat of the summer, but I'll do anything for photos, apparently.



I made THIS face in most of the photos because we were getting absolutely SMACKED by waves, and the whole experience was quite jarring, but strangely freeing.

The water truly wasn't THAT cold for as chilly as it was outside (mid-60's), so that was a relief.




Look what the tide washed in. 😂





We survived the tide! It was actually Kenny's birthday the day we took out photos and we had plans for dinner, so we ended up having to go home and change beforehand. Oh well, it was a fun experience and we have the photos to prove it.

xoxx, Laura

No comments