April Favorites

New month, new me! Just kidding, although I do kind of feel like a new person now that the weather is finally getting summery outside. What IS new this month is my list of favorites! LET'S GO!



    1. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey: I've been on a major Jo Malone fragrance kick lately - it's been on sale at Nordstrom so I got a bottle of Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Blackberry & Bay (how cute is this limited edition packaging?!), and Nectarine Blossom & Honey, which has definitely been my favorite recently. I think I mentioned it in a previous favorites post, but I haven't owned it in several months and I forgot how much I love it! It's super fresh and fruity, and lasts all day. I included it in this post about my favorite spring and summer fragrances, in case you missed that one!
    2. Target socks: Ever since Kenny and I moved in together, I can never seem to keep track of my socks. 😂 I finally swallowed my pride and ordered some new ones a few months ago, and I absolutely love them! They're super comfortable and snug enough to STAY ON, which is my main gripe of a lot of other socks. They're just a tiny bit taller than your average ankle sock, but not so much so that they're super visible when you wear them with sneakers, although I'm not someone who's bothered by socks showing with sneakers.
    3. White jeans: I ordered these jeans on a whim when they were on sale for $25 and they're my new favorite white jeans! The fit is perfect, they're snug in the thighs and straight around the ankles, and are super high-waisted. They're comfortable with the perfect amount of stretch, and they're not see-through. The only thing I'll say is that they run LARGE, I sized down two sizes and they're nowhere close to being too small, so keep that in mind if you order a pair.
    4. Twin Vines vinho verde: Sydney Carver recommended this type of wine on her blog last summer, and I finally thought to grab a bottle when I was at the store several weeks ago. It is truly THE perfect summer wine! (Sorry, rosé.) It's light and fresh and slightly effervescent (my favorite part!), and it's inexpensive, too. The Twin Vines brand is the only one I've tried, but I look forward to tasting others as well.
    5. Amazon swimsuit: I ordered this swimsuit because I don't really love bikinis, but I'll take the skimpiest one-piece on the market. The low neckline, low back, and high legs called my name, and I'm so glad that it met my expectations when it came in! This swimsuit is SO sexy and flattering, I can't wait to wear it this summer. I got it in white and black, but it also comes in a bunch of fun neon colors and leopard print.
    6. Skull ring: To know me is to know I have an infatuation with skulls. 😂💀 I don't know what it is, but skull decor, fashion, tattoos, etc. have always attracted me. I don't think I'd get a tattoo, but I've always said that if I got one it'd be a skull. I've always wanted a skull ring, but all of the ones I've loved have always been super pricey. I found this one on Etsy recently and ordered it immediately! It's only $19 from a female-owned business based out of Brooklyn, and all of their pieces are beautiful and affordable. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday! I will definitely be a repeat customer of this shop - I already have my eye on this square signet ring.
    7. Juvia's Place palette: I've heard about Juvia's Place for a while now, and just recently got this eyeshadow palette from them, and I don't know why I didn't purchase from them earlier! The palette is pigmented, generously sized, and only $14! They have a ton of other beautiful palettes, too. Most of their products have amazing reviews, so I'll definitely be revisiting the brand next time I'm in the market for new makeup.
    8. Lounge shorts: One of my favorite things to lounge around in in the summertime is a good pair of sweatshorts. I'm somewhat picky about the ones I like, they have to be a decent length, high-waisted, and have a drawstring. I got this pair, and I love them so much that I ordered two more pairs! They look like they'd be ridiculously long but they really aren't once you put them on. They come in several neutral colors that come in and out of stock, so if you don't see your size, check back later.
    9. Le Specs The Prince sunglasses: I've been eyeing these sunglasses for years now after seeing them on Grace White, and I finally got a pair. I'm picky about aviators because I don't think all styles are flattering on me, but these are perfect. They're the perfect size, all black, rimless, and really good quality.
    10. Nike Air Max 90 Valentine's Day: Are these not the most beautiful sneakers you've ever seen?? Kenny showed them to me back in February and I HAD to have them! He told me he'd get them for me as a Valentine's Day present, but the US release of them kept getting pushed back, so I didn't end up getting them until early this month. (I was so excited about them I posted an unboxing TikTok of them!) They have a bunch of subtle heart details and they're beautifully made (Kenny is very keen on materials and quality of Nike shoes, and he said these are some of the nicest he's seen in a while). I love them so much I don't even want to wear them!
    11. Murder on Middle Beach: I binged this on HBO Max a couple of weekends ago when Kenny was out of town, and I loved it! It's a documentary by a first-time filmmaker about the unsolved murder of his mother back in 2010. It's four episodes, and each one introduces strange new twists to the case that reinforces how messy the case and its suspects are.


I hope you had a fabulous weekend!


xoxx, Laura

No comments