Brunch Uniform


Yes I'm still dressing like it's summer! Sue me! Actually, I took these photos on one of the last hot days after brunch a couple of weekends back, and I'm just now getting around to sharing them. I promise to move onto more fall-appropriate fashion content after this... Maybe. 😜

Dress (plus size version here) | Bag | Similar scarf (60% off!)
Wedges (similar option) | Dupe sunglasses

You might recognize this dress - I wore it for my flower farm shoot, too! I think it really speaks to the versatility, you can wear it as an over-the-top flower farmer, or to brunch on the weekend, ha.

If you can't tell, these are my favorite sunglasses of all time. They're the Celine Tilda's and they were my first designer purchase. I almost gagged when I ordered them, but that was over four years ago and I've DEFINITELY gotten my money's worth out of them! Unfortunately they've been discontinued, BUT there are some great similar options available on Amazon. Funny story - I lost the case that came with them like two years ago and I was SO bothered by it because I NEVER lose things like that. Then when I was moving offices a few weeks back, I found it in the drawer of one of the desks in the student assistant office! I'm not sure how it got there because I never went in there, but I was so happy to be reunited with it... But more importantly, to reunite my sunglasses with it!

These shoes are something that I didn't expect to get so much wear out of, but they're surprisingly comfortable! There's definitely a learning curve to getting them tied so they look nice and don't come untied, but once you figure it out, you're good to go. They're easiest to style with skirts and dresses, but  I like wearing them with jeans, too!

 
I know you've seen my favorite Amazon straw tote bag a million times, but you probably haven't seen this scarf! I got it from H&M last summer so it's no longer available, but I found a beautiful similar option that I might like even more. Plus, it's on sale for $14!


Today's Kenny's birthday! I scheduled an anniversary photo shoot for us while we're at the beach and today was the best day for the photographer, so luckily he's a good sport and doesn't mind doing a photo shoot on his birthday. Actually, our honeymoon shoot ended up falling on his birthday last year, too. 😂 I found a few restaurants that I think he'll love for him to pick from to eat dinner at tonight, so I'm excited for that! 

xoxx, Laura

No comments