Blush Crush

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm FINALLY sharing an outfit from my recent trip to Charleston, and it's been one of my favorites lately!

Dress | Hat (black ribbon version) | Wedges (similar) | Bag | Similar scarf | Sunglasses


This eyelet dress is so fun! Eyelet is one of my favorite textures for summertime, you can't beat a girly eyelet piece. This one also comes in navy and white, but I thought the blush pink was so feminine and unique. The reviews say to size down, but I could only catch it in stock in my usual size small and I feel that it runs true to size. With more loosely fitting dresses, I usually judge the sizing by the way the shoulders hit, and I feel like my usual size fits just right. This exact dress goes in and out of stock, so I'm linking some other favorites below!



This straw hat deserves a mention because it's become a fast favorite accessory of mine! It's a little funny to wear at first because the opening is a perfect circle and the top isn't tapered at all like panama hats are, but I think it's just so cute. It's fairly rigid and structured compared to my other straw hats, which I like. It also comes in a version with a black ribbon, and did I mention they're under $20??


I think these sunglasses are my favorite ones that I've gotten from Amazon. You can’t beat a classic cat eye frame! They're only $13 and come in several colors, including a beautiful tortoiseshell that I have my eye on.



Last but not least, these lace up espadrilles! I got mine a few years ago unsure of how much I'd actually wear them, but they've become a wardrobe staple for me! It's tricky to tie them JUST tight enough so that they're not constricting you but not coming undone, but it's worth the learning curve! The ones I have are limited in stock, so I'm linking a bunch of other favorites below.



I hope you're having a great week! The weather has been wonderful the past couple of days, and I have something really fun planned to do outside this evening that I'll show you soon (and maybe a peek on Insta stories later 😉). 


xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments