My Top Favorite Lip Balms

If there's one thing I'm passionate about, it's lip balm. I cannot live without it, I keep some with me everywhere I go! Today I'm sharing my all-time favorite lip balms that I have repurchased for years. I shared a similar post a couple of years ago, but wanted to highlight these again because there have been no new friends in the lip balm category. 😂


Lanolips 101 Ointment Multi-Balm: My Lano balm had to go first because it's my ALL-TIME favorite lip balm - I'd use only this one for the rest of my life if I had to. I pretty much can't shut up about how much I love it, everyone needs to buy it so they can love it as much as I do! It's my most repurchased beauty product ever, even though it hurts me to pay $14 for a lip balm. It's super thick, which is what I LOVE in a balm, because it makes your lips super moisturized and lasts forever. Since it is thick, I've found the easiest way to apply it is to squeeze a little bit out onto my finger and apply it to the lips from there. It also gives the lips a glossy appearance, which is nice if you're wearing it out during the day. It comes in a bunch of flavors and I like them all, I'm currently using pear and that one might be my favorite. Lano also has a similar product called the Multipurpose Superbalm which I've also used for years. The formula is different, but it's just as good as the Multi-Balm in my opinion. In the tube the formula of the Superbalm is much thicker, but as it warms up with your skin it melts a bit and thins out. While the Multi-Balm comes in several flavors, the Superbalm is unscented. Over the years I've come to prefer the Multi-Balm, but both formulas are phenomenal. They're not just for your lips, either - you can use them on dry patches anywhere on your body. I use them on my nails and cuticles between gel manicures!


Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25
: The main benefit of this balm to me is that it has SPF 25. Your lips need sun protection just like the rest of your skin! The consistency is slightly waxy, but it's long lasting and not sticky. I think out of all the balms on my list, this one has the easiest formula to layer under a lipstick because it's on the matte side. It comes in several flavors, many of which are fun and unique - my current favorites are grapefruit ginger and pineapple mint! It's marketed toward men, but you can't keep me away from a good balm. PLUS anything that makes men think it's acceptable to moisturize is always a good thing. 😂 This is the most affordable balm on my list, and it's an even better value if you buy it in one of the multi-packs (which is usually what I do).


Laneige Lip Glowy Balm: Many people swear by the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, but I much prefer formula and application of the Glowy Balm. I personally don't think the Sleeping Mask is worth the hype - I use the Lano balms for my lip sleeping mask needs. The Glowy Balm is a great everyday balm. It has a thinner formula, so it's lightweight and not sticky. With that, it doesn't last quite as long as a thicker balm, bit it still has good longevity a nice glossy consistency - you could even layer it over a lipstick. The grapefruit flavor is my favorite, and it also comes in peach, berry, and "gummy bear" which smells like grape.


Milk Makeup Kush Lip Glaze: As with the Lano balms, this one is super thick and nourishing, but what sets this one apart is the metal applicator. It's so cooling on your lips when you apply it, and then the balm lasts forever. I use the shade "Chronic" which is green in the tube (eek!), but applies clear. It also comes in a couple of other tinted shades!

Stay MOISTURIZED, BABES! 💗

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments