8 Spring Dresses Under $35


Are you as ready for sundress season as I am?? When it comes to sundresses, I love them all, from the $50 ones to $500 ones. TYPICALLY though, I try to stay closer to the $50 range than the $500 range. 😂 And today, I'm sharing eight dresses that fall below that mark! Below $35, actually! These are all dresses that I own, so I can speak to the style and the sizing of each of them. Most of them come in several colors and patterns, too! They're all linked in the widget below, and I added a few extras to the one at the bottom of the page.


  1. Eyelet shirt dress: This has been my favorite find this season so far - it reminds me of something Zimmermann would put out! I ordered it in both cream and blue. It's generously sized, I sized down and it's still roomy. The only downside is that it's a little short - I'm 5'6" and if it were any shorter I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it.
  2. Pink floral midi: I love the fun pink floral pattern on this one! I got it with the intention of styling it with my pink heeled sandals, which I think will be super cute. I've been surprised at how much of a staple pink sandals have become for me over the past few years! This one has a relaxed fit, I sized down and it fits perfectly.
  3. Striped tiered midi: This is a great comfortable "throw on" dress that you can elevate with some lace up espadrille wedges and a straw hat. I have it in the "blue striped" colorway and it looks more expensive than it is in my opinion, I love the little puff sleeves! It's generously sized, I recommend sizing down.
  4. Puff sleeve tiered mini: I've been looking for an olive green dress, and I couldn't resist this little puff sleeve one! It fits really nicely thanks to the smocking in the back, and I appreciate that it has a tie across back to help the sleeves stay up and allow you to customize the fit a bit. I plan on styling it with these cognac heeled sandals (size up 1/2 size) and gold jewelry!
  5. Striped shirt dress: I styled this dress in Wednesday's post, and I absolutely love it! It's a total preppy staple that comes in both blue and pink stripe, and for under $35 it's great quality. 100% cotton and true to size, I got my usual size small.
  6. Smocked puff sleeve midi: This is the dress I'm wearing above! I've owned it in two colors and it's a wonderful piece. Julia Berolzheimer has shared it a couple of times too, so you know it's good. 😉 I have the midi version, but it also comes in a mini version - both are true to size. The quality is better than I expected from an Amazon dress - it's lined which is wonderful, and has a drawstring at the waist that is for aesthetic purposes, but also allows you to adjust the fit. It comes with a tie at the neckline too, but that one is not functional and I removed mine seamlessly with a seam ripper. It's true to size and can be worn on or off the shoulder. I prefer it on the shoulder, and the sleeves stay up well!
  7. Blue floral midi: The pattern and little details on this dress makes it look more expensive than it is (see me style it here!) It's very comfortable and cool to wear during the hot summer months. It's made of almost a windbreaker material which sounds strange, but it's actually really nice and also helps it to keep it from wrinkling. It has a drawstring around the front of the waist with cute little tassels, but one of mine tore off so I cut the other one off. 😂 Still fits just as nicely, though!
  8. Puff sleeve gingham midi: Last but not least, a pretty, girly number! I just got this in recently and it's so pretty. It's very breezy and comfortable, and I like that it has a tie between the sleeves in the back to help them stay up. It comes in several pretty pastel shades, I love the green too! This one runs a little large and the sizing is forgiving due to the smocked bodice; I would recommend sizing down if you have an average or smaller chest.


I hope you have an amazing weekend! We have chilly weather on the forecast, but I'm hoping for warmer days soon so I can start wearing all my favorite dresses!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments