Preppy Spring Transitional Outfit


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing an outfit that I actually photographed last spring, but never got around to posting! I still love this outfit and I wear variations of it year after year, and it's the perfect thing to wear during this spring transitional period. I wore this outfit to work, and it's also perfect for any casual occasion.


I've had this blue and white striped shirt in my wardrobe for many years - it's a classic, and so versatile! I love styling it with white jeans, a white skirt, or as a swimsuit cover up. You can even wear it over a white dress and tie it up. The exact one I'm wearing is from Old Navy, and I'm linking some similar options below. I love this affordable linen one!



It took me the longest time to find a good pair of white jeans, and this pair is my favorite that I've found! They're slightly stretchy so they're comfortable but still a little structured, super high rise, and perfectly cropped. They're currently sold out, so I'm linking several other similar pairs below, all of which have great reviews!



Basket bag season is BACK, and I'm so excited! I love wearing basket bags in the spring and summer, and this one perfect. It's old from Reformation, but this one is very similar and I might like it even better than mine. I plan on sharing some more of my favorites later in the season!


Is it spring yet where you are?! The weekend and the first part of this week have been BRUTAL, but it's supposed to be more mild toward the end of the week... What's that they say about March - "in like a lion, out like a lamb?"

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments