Easy Shirt Dress Outfit


Happy Wednesday! How is your week going?? Mine has been a little strange; the weather is all over the place (sigh, spring...) and my schedule has felt rather irregular, but we're making it through! Today I'm sharing an easy, casual spring transitional outfit that I wore over the weekend when we had some nice weather in the low-70's.


This dress
is a Walmart find, and definitely a preppy staple. It's 100% cotton, under $35, and also comes in pink stripe - I got the pink one too, but I'm not sure I love it on my skin tone. I need to style it a couple of ways to see how I feel!



I spoke about these sneakers in my February Favorites post, and I know I'm going to get a ton of wear out of them this spring and summer. They have a pop of color, but overall they're neutral enough to style with pretty much any outfit. I wore a less expensive pair of white leather sneakers last spring and summer and I definitely prefer these, so they're worth the price!


This bag
is still a favorite, and I've been using it more and more as the weather begins to warm up. Mine is in the shade "raw pecan," and it also comes in several other beautiful colors!


Have a fabulous rest of your week!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments