Trend Spotlight: Freshwater Pearls


I've been noticing myself really gravitating toward my pearl jewelry lately, and I've also been spotting more pearl pieces among spring new arrivals than I have in recent years. I love pearl jewelry, but something about freshwater pearls in particular is so organic and beachy, perfect for laid-back warm weather style! Today I'm highlighting my freshwater pearl favorites, perfect for all of your spring and summer jewelry needs!


My most-worn freshwater pearl piece lately has been this pair of hoop earrings. They give you a little something more than your average hoop, and they're less "dressy" than a standard pearl stud. Super fun! I've also been wearing a pair of earrings similar to these a lot recently. They feel really unique and they're fun to stack with smaller gold hoops in my second piercings.

I just ordered this pair of earrings and I'm excited to style them with dresses this summer. I also ADORE this pair that's similar, but taken up a notch with the floral details. They'd be perfect for any events coming up like weddings and showers!

If you want something super beachy and fun for an upcoming vacation, I'd go with this necklace, this bracelet, or these earrings! They all give me major mermaid vibes (more specifically, "Aquamarine's necklace from the movie Aquamarine" vibes).

I hope you have a great weekend! It's only supposed to get up to the 40's in VA, and I am dreading it! I thought we had transitioned to warmer weather, but I should've known not to trust March!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments