Casual Spring Style

Sweater (also here) | Similar jeans, more
Sneakers (also here) | Earrings | Bag



Welcome to the first official outfit post of spring! I wore this outfit a couple of weekends ago on a day trip up to Northern Virginia with Kenny for some shopping and a dinner date, and it was the perfect thing to wear for a casual outing.



This sweater
is my ideal spring sweater. It's a good weight and it's 100% cotton, plus the bubblegum pink shade is so fun (also comes in a few other colors)! It's a bit cropped and has a slim fit at the waist, so it's perfect for wearing with high-waisted jeans.


These jeans are the same ones I wore in last week's outfit post - they're currently sold out, but this pair from the same retailer is super similar. I love a pair of relaxed, cropped jeans, especially this time of year when it's not super cold out anymore, but not necessarily sundress season. Perfect styled with sneakers or heeled sandals!


This bag
has been a major fave of mine recently - it fits plenty of stuff and it's a nice medium size. It also comes in large and extra large (both of which are still crossbody) if you want something bigger! When I'm dressed a little nicer, I like to remove the crossbody strap. It comes in a bunch of colors, mine is in "raw pecan."


I tried to get a photo of my earrings, but you can't really see them. 😂 They're super fun statement earrings! I originally got them to wear to the Dua Lipa concert last month, but I've worn them a couple of times since then and I plan on wearing them to a Lady Gaga concert later this summer, too!


I am still absolutely loving these sneakers! I've pretty much completely abandoned my white leather sneakers from last year in favor of these (sorry guys 😂). I love the pop of color from the red and the pink, but I still style them with pretty much anything.


I hope you're week is going well! It's a typical week in the life of spring here - nice yesterday, rainy and disgusting today, and calling for cold weather this weekend. UGH!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments