Trend Spotlight: Toile Finds

 

Happy Monday, loves! Today I'm sharing a post dedicated to one of my very favorite prints - toile! I've featured toile posts in the past, and I really enjoy hunting down classic toile pieces because they're not always easy to find. I have some GORGEOUS picks for you today, highlighting my very favorites below!


I found so many great toile dresses - this one is at the top of my wishlist for spring and summer (similar more affordable option here)! I just love the pattern, the rope tie belt, and the extra voluminous skirt. I also adore this one, I've seen a few people wear it and it fits and moves beautifully.

I love this toile blouse, the ruffles and puff sleeves are two of my favorite feminine details on a piece of clothing. It would look great styled with some white jeans for spring and summertime. You could style this top the same way, but it would look even cuter with the matching skirt!

There isn't much for toile accessories out there, but I did spot these sandals which are so cute! They'd be the perfect complement to a white or light blue dress.

Did you have a good weekend? Mine wasn't particularly exciting, but Kenny and I got a lot done around the house which always feels good! We went to a new-ish Mexican restaurant on Saturday and I'm not a fan of Mexican food (don't come for me) but we had such a good time; that was probably the highlight of my weekend!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments