$30 Amazon Dress

Happy Fridayyy! Man, I love a short week after a holiday weekend. I know we all say this every time, but can't every weekend be a three day weekend??

Dress | Sandals | Bag | Sunglasses
I'm so excited to share this outfit today, because this dress truly blew me away. It's from everyone's favorite quick-shippin' retailer, AMAZON. I'm no stranger to Amazon clothing, and I've been through some doozies. While this dress isn't of the utmost quality, it's SO beautiful. It's lightweight but not too thin (and surprisingly opaque), true to size (a lot of Amazon clothes can run super small), and has lovely details that make it look more expensive than it is. I highly recommend it for the price (just under $30)!


Side note - peonies. (I'm not being completely random, those are peonies in this photo.) Do you say pee-OH-nees, or PEE-uh-nees?? I was raised on pee-OH-nies, but I feel like Gossip Girl made PEE-uh-nies more prevalent in the dialects of my generation. Either way, you can't deny those massive, commanding blooms. Moving on!


These sandals are my very favorite style to wear during the summertime. They're super flattering and TYPICALLY quite comfortable with the block heel, but the particular pair I'm wearing need some breaking in. I highly recommend this pair that I have in different colors, which requires minimal breaking in and is very affordable.


If you've been around since last summer, then I'm sure you recognize this woven tote bag. It might be my very favorite summer accessory, and it's from Amazon! It's only $34, and amazing quality for the price. I've put it through sand, water, rain, and tipsy nights out, and it's never looked better. If I lost it today, I'd immediately repurchase it. THAT'S love.


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! The weather looks like it's going to be amazing here, so I'm looking forward to that. Cheers!

xoxx, Laura

No comments