Summer Snowballs

Happy Wednesday!! If you've never seen a snowball in the summertime, here's the warm-weather version! There are a bunch of these snowball hydrangeas near where I live and I enjoyed seeing them so much every time I drove by that I had to take some photos with them. Speaking of snowballs in the summertime - did you ever freeze a snowball in the winter as a kid and then take it back out in the summer? 😂 I definitely did, and was deeply perplexed when they did not maintain the same texture after six months in the freezer.

Similar dress (also here, also love this one) | Similar bag | Wedges (similar here)

 
Okay enough about snowballs let's talk about this outfit - a good throw-on-and-go dress is typically what you'll find me in in the summertime, especially when I go to work. It's easy to dress one up with a pair of heeled sandals or wedges and some jewelry or a headband and head out the door! This dress is old from J.Crew, but I'm linking a bunch of similar ones below!



I know you've seen me in these wedges a million times by now, I think this is my fourth summer having them. When I got them I thought they'd be more of a trendy item that I wouldn't get a ton of wear out of, but they quickly became a warm-weather staple for me - I talk more about them in this post. My pair is only available in a few sizes currently, but I'm linking several options below. 



It's no surprise that I'm still obsessed with knotted headbands! I thought this outfit worked better without it, but I still love them. J.Crew and J.Crew Factory are my favorite places to find them, they have a lot of unique options and they're often on sale. This eyelet one is so cute, I got it in black and white!


I hope your week is going well! We've had BEAUTIFUL weather this week, sunny and mid 70's! Kenny and I took advantage of it and had dinner last night at one of our favorite rooftop restaurants downtown that we've been waiting to open up. I'm appreciative for the break from all the storms we had last week, but I must say it has felt a bit chilly to me. 😂 I'm an 80 degrees plus girl at heart.

xoxx, Laura

No comments