4th of July Outfit Inspiration


I can't believe we're only a couple of weeks away from the Fourth of July! Summer always feels like it just flies by, but this one feels like it's been going even faster than usual. I shared some of my favorite red, white, and blue picks a few weeks back for Memorial Day weekend, and today I'm back with some more in honor of the Fourth of July. I'm also sharing a bunch of my favorite patriotic outfit inspiration over on the LTK app, so check over there, too!

DRESSES

I got this linen-blend dress a few weeks ago and I think that's what I'm going to wear it for the Fourth! I absolutely LOVE this tassel tie-sleeve one too, which also comes in a tank top version.

TOPS

Ralph Lauren is one of the most classic American designers, and I think every preppy fashion lover needs one of his flag sweaters! They're a splurge, but a classic piece that you'll wear forever. I got a preowned one last summer for a better price than retail, eBay has a ton!

GRAPHICS 

My bestseller so far this summer on LTK has been this USA graphic sweatshirt, and I love it just as much as you guys have been! It comes in four colors, the light blue is my favorite. I also love this firecracker graphic tee, it's one of my favorite color combinations and not glaringly "patriotic," so you could wear it year-round.

SWIM

To me, the Fourth of July is the biggest "swim" holiday of the year - many people spend it at the beach, the pool, or the lake, so it's fun to wear a patriotic swimsuit! I love this navy and white striped one, and this bow shoulder one is just beautiful! This white ruffle one-piece is an old favorite of mine, and it's only $35 from Target. Perfect for brides, too!

ACCESSORIES

I LOVE a fun holiday accessory! These flag hats come in a bunch of colors, and they're only $12. I also love the red, white, and blue version of the classic Jack Rogers sandals. 

I hope your summer is off to a great start! I'm so glad it's *officially* summer now, I'm truly in my element!

xoxx, Laura

No comments