5 Brands I'm Loving for Summer


Today I thought I'd do something a little different than usual and share some brands I've been loving for summer. There are a few new-to-me brands that I've been loving along with some of my longtime favorites, so I wanted to share some of my favorite current pieces from each of them. For me, I can never have enough summer dresses, so I'm sharing a lot of those today - this is basically my summer fashion mood board! Scroll through each of the widgets below for all of the fun summer fashion inspiration.


Scotch & Soda
: This is a brand that I discovered on my recent trip to Charleston, and I instantly fell in love! Its aesthetic features a lot of warm, earth-toned, nautical patterns, and I've never seen a brand quite like it. Nordstrom sells it, too.


Farm Rio
: This is another brand that I just discovered this year, and OH MY GOSH it has to have the most fun summer pieces I've ever seen!! It's a Brazilian brand with designs inspired by Rio de Janeiro. Everything is colorful, tropical, loud, and just screams "vacation." Aside from the Farm Rio site, it's also sold at Nordstrom, Anthropologie, and ShopBop, and each retailer seems to have a different variety of pieces, so it's worth browsing all four if you're as obsessed with the line as I am!


Roller Rabbit
: This brand offers more subdued prints and patterns than the previous two, It reminds me a little of Lilly Pulitzer-meets-Liberty with less of a "Palm Beach" twist. It's also available at Anthropologie, Dillard's, and Nordstrom, and aside from the beautiful dresses (which are my favorite pieces they offer), they have a lot of loungewear and pajamas, for both women and little girls. 


Love Shack Fancy
: This brand embodies girly, feminine details with a "prairie" sort of twist - you'll often see models styled on farmhouse-esque sets, and it just works. Also available at Nordstrom, ShopBop, and on the Free People site!


J.Crew
: This last brand shouldn't surprise you at all, as it's my absolute favorite brand to shop! To me, J.Crew is a quintessential preppy, classic retailer, offering every wardrobe basic you could possibly want, along with fun, statement pieces that come and go with the seasons. My favorite pieces they have this season are all of the shirt dresses.


I hope you had a wonderful weekend!


xoxx, Laura


No comments