Affordable Linen Picks for Summer


In the heat of summer, is there anything better than throwing on a breezy, linen dress and looking cute and feeling comfortable? My answer: of course not! Linen has been one of my favorite things to shop for this season, and maybe it's just because I'm especially into it lately, but I feel like I've been seeing more linen pieces out than in recent years. I've also been noticing a bunch of affordable linen pieces, particularly from H&M and Old Navy; J.Crew has a ton too at a slightly higher price point. Today I'm sharing my favorites, all of which are under $100!


DRESSES 

I recently got this shirt dress in sage green and I absolutely love it! It runs large so I sized down and it fits perfectly. I also ordered this striped one that I'm excited to wear! I think it would be a great option for a casual Fourth of July outfit.  I also really love this beige dress, I feel like linen is just made to be done in a natural beige color! 

TOPS

I love a good linen button down tucked haphazardly into a tried-and-true pair of jeans for an effortless summer outfit. I recently got this one in the apricot color which I've enjoyed wearing with white jeans and sandals, and I also ordered the matching shorts for a cute set outfit. I've never had a matching set outfit, so I'm excited to style this one!


BOTTOMS

I'm normally not into tie dye, but they neutral tones and pattern of these pants are so classy-boho; I think they'd be pretty with a white button down or a white tank bodysuit. I also see rave reviews for the Old Navy linen shorts every year, I need to finally see what all the hype is about! 


I hope you're having a great week! It's been calling for storms here every day, but the rain didn't come the first couple of days so I enjoyed some time after work sitting out on the deck and reading, which is my favorite thing!


xoxx, Laura

No comments