All White in Charleston

Happy Fridayyy! Since we're OFFICIALLY post-Memorial day AKA the green light for the "wear white" portion of the year, I wanted to share an all white outfit I wore recently. I've said this before, but I used to be so weird about not wearing white before Memorial Day! Luckily I've gotten over that in the past few years, and I enjoy wearing white outfits whenever the weather is warm.

Oxford shirt (similar here and here) | Similar skirt
Similar bag | Similar scarf | Sandals | Sunglasses


When it comes to monochromatic outfits, white and black are always the easiest ways to go. This white button up and white denim skirt are two of my most-worn pieces, they're so classic and versatile. For tucking-in purposes, I like a more fitted button up (like the one I'm wearing), and for tying up or a more casual look look, I like a more relaxed fit. I recently picked up this oversized oxford (which also comes in pink stripe and blue), and I also like this one that has great reviews and is $20!


I had to officially retire this pair of sandals after this trip. 😂 They were seriously busted, with cracks all throughout the soles after many years of wear. I immediately ordered a new pair, they're my favorite white sandals after all!


One of my favorite ways to style a square scarf in the summertime is as a belt! I use this method of folding it to make it perfect for tying, and then I tie it into a square knot for the perfect, polished look. My scarf is old from Vince Camuto, but I love this similar silk one that comes in several patterns!


Of course I had to get photos in front of this beautiful pink house. 😍 I (along with everyone who passes by, probably) would LOVE to live there!! 


Have a great weekend! I'm heading up to Northern Virginia to celebrate one of my BESTIE'S bachelorette dinner and bridal shower before her wedding later this month, and I cannot wait to see her!!

 
xoxx, Laura

No comments