My Favorite Everyday Candles (Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale)

If you're new here, hi, I'm a candle addict. 😂 Most of my go-to candles are from Bath & Body Works because they're accessible, they burn nicely, and they have SO many options. One of Bath & Body Works' best sales they do is their semi-annual sale, which is on now! You can stack coupons on top of the sale prices, and pretty much the only time I buy candles there is when they have a sale and a coupon run simultaneously. I stocked up on some of my favorites (as well as some new-to-me picks), so I thought I'd share them as a little bonus post this week before things start selling out!


1. Palo Santo: Palo Santo Wood, Warm Amber, Soft Musk: This is one of my go-to candles when I'm just at home cooking dinner. It isn't super strong, but it has a nice cedary musk scent. It leans sort of "fall" smelling with the woodsy notes, but it's overall a good year-round fragrance.

2. Emerald Waters: Salted Sea Waves, Ocean Driftwood, Hint of Orange Blossom: This is the perfect summer candle! I had never seen it before this year and I'm afraid they won't bring it back next year, so I made sure to stock up on a few. It's a coconutty, fresh, beachy candle that's the perfect strength and just smells like vacation.

3. Bergamot Waters: Sparkling Bergamot, Pristine Blue Waters, Sugared Citrus, Creamy Sandalwood: This is my ultimate go-to everyday "seasonless" candle. To me, it smells like the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume, very aquatic and fresh.

4. Lavender Vanilla: Lavender Blossom, Creamy Vanilla, White Woods, Sugared Musk: This is a really relaxing nighttime candle, just a simple, sweet lavender scent.

5. Rose Water & Ivy: Soft Rose Petals, Rain-Kissed Ivy, Spring Musk: This one is very floral and romantic, without being powdery or stuffy. It's a very feminine fragrance, but Kenny likes it too!

6. Garden Apple & Sage: Golden Apples, Fresh Garden Sage, Crisp Pear Blossoms: This is a very fresh scent, especially for the kitchen. It's heavy on the apple which makes me think of fall, but I burn it year-round.

7. Eucalyptus Springs: Fresh Eucalyptus Leaves, Sparkling Spring Water, Sweet Lavender: This candle is technically new to me, but I usually have some eucalyptus-based candle on hand. Kenny and I used to really like the Eucalyptus Spearmint fragrance but we're ready for something new, so I picked this one up that's a bit fresher and more aquatic.

8. Lakeside Morning: Crisp Autumn Air, White Driftwood, a Hint of Green Apple: This scent is completely new to me and I actually blind-ordered it online, but it has really good reviews so I'm excited to smell it! I'm hoping it's very fresh and bright like the Garden Apple & Sage one.

9. Surf Shop: Oceanside Birch, Sparkling Waves, Summer Spruce, Sage: This one is also new to me, but I know Kenny will love it! It's more of a cologne-y scent with freshness from the "sparkling waves" note. 

10. Hibiscus Waterfalls: Tropical Hibiscus, Sweet Peach Nectar, Fresh Waterfall Mist: This is one I was SO excited to see them bring back this season! I had gotten a couple last spring and loved the scent so much that I was rationing the last bit of the candle I had left, but now I don't have to anymore! It definitely smells floral but so fresh, it's hard to describe but to me it smells fancier and more expensive than most Bath & Body Works candles.


1. White Tea & Sage: Sparkling Bergamot, White Tea, Fresh Sage: This is a favorite scent of mine, but I find it to be a bit overpowering as a three-wick candle, so I think the single wick one will be just the right strength! The fragrance is hard to describe, but it's very fresh and relaxing like a spa. I really like any of their fragrances that contain tea notes.

2. Rose Vanilla: Rose Essential Oil, Vanilla Extract: I've never had this one before, but when I smelled it in-store it reminded me of my alternate wedding perfume (Chloe L'eau), so I had to try it! It's similar to Rose Water & Ivy, but with a slightly sweet undertone.

3. Pineapple Mango: Fresh Pineapple Juice, Mango, Vine-Ripened Raspberry: Last but not least, a super juicy, fruity fragrance! I've always loved this one, but didn't want to commit to a three-wick, so the single wick will be perfect. It's such a fun summer fragrance, it makes me think of a luau-themed pool party. 


If you're shopping candles in the B&BW sale, let me know what you get! I looove candles, and I love hearing which ones are other people's favorites. 


xoxx, Laura

No comments