Casual Summer Uniform

Tee shirt dress | Denim jacket | Sneakers | Headband | Sunglasses


Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a casual-but-cute outfit I wore twice last weekend. This is pretty much as "comfy" as I'll get if I'm going out in public, and I love the feeling of still being a little dressed up even in something casual. Tee shirts are one of my favorite things to throw on for a day of running errands - I got this $15 one recently and absolutely love it! It has a relaxed fit and comes in five neutral colors. I also got this one that has more of an oversized fit, and is even less expensive.


How fun are these oversized sunnies? They remind me of a combination of all of the most popular Celine frames, at about a quarter of the price. They're heavy and just as high quality as my Celine sunglasses, and they come with a drawstring case, a hard case, and a cleaning cloth. They also come in tortoisehell, but those always seem to be sold out everywhere! Mine are in the "berry" colorway, which is just plain ole black.


Everyone always raves about the Adidas Swift Run sneakers, and for good reason! I just got my first pair a few weeks ago and they're super comfortable, I have several pairs of Adidas sneakers and these are definitely the most comfortable. I find a lot of their sneakers have absolutely no arch support, but these do. The Swift Runs are always quick to sell out in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but you can find them on just as good of a sale at other times of the year, too. I found them on sale a bunch of places, so I'm linking those below! I love the all white ones, but they come in a bunch of other colors, too.



I'd say I wear my denim jacket knotted around my waist about the same amount as I wear it as an actual jacket, which may not be how it's "meant" to be worn but I love it that way as an accessory! This cropped denim jacket is the current version of mine, and I also love this similar option that comes in a few different washes - both are on sale.


Yes, I am still wearing knotted headbands pretty much every day! Most of mine are from J.Crew, and they have a ton on sale right now, plus an extra 50% off with code BESTSALE. I just ordered this one for only $5!


I hope you're having an amazing week! Mine's been pretty busy, but I have a rooftop dinner date with my bestie tonight that I'm so excited for!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments