Pack With Me for the Beach!

Overpackers, where you at?! For a good old fashioned road trip, I rest easy packing whatever the heck I want since there are no weight limits or luggage fees. 😜 My family is headed to the beach tomorrow (our first family beach trip in over ten years!) so today I'm sharing everything I'm packing along with outfit inspiration. I LOVE reading posts like this, and I also love writing them because they help me in the packing process since I'm able to visualize outfits all together.


As you'll know from Monday's post, I love a good shirt dress. This one is easy to throw on over a swimsuit as a chic cover up!


This outfit is giving me major Meredith Blake vibes - catch me by the pool at Parker Knoll in this chic black swimsuit, straw hat, and shirt dress.


This is a beach outfit I wear over and over! Swimsuit + button down + lounge shorts = comfy cover up outfit perfection.


Collared sweatshirts have been my favorite for the past couple of years. This one pairs perfectly with some lounge shorts and chic waterproof sandals for a sunrise beach walk! Don't forget a bag for any good shells you might find.


This is something I would wear out and about one day shopping or to the pier! A striped long sleeve tee is perfect tied around the waist or shoulders of a white shirt dress, styled casually with some sneakers and a baseball hat


I love this fun coastal grandmother look! These paperbag shorts are a favorite of mine this season, along with this striped long sleeve tee. Top this simple outfit off with some classic sunglasses and a sun hat!


Speaking of coastal grandmother, this is one of my favorite summer looks that I wear year after year. Every preppy girl and guy needs an American flag sweater!


This is a fun casual look with nautical touches - seashell graphic sweatshirt and earrings paired with my favorite straw hat and rattan sandals.



Many people prefer not to wear black in the summer, but I think it's really chic. Toss on a woven belt over a black shirt dress, add some black accessories, and you're off to dinner!


Another outfit, another shirt dress! I usually don't go for clothing that's too close to my skin tone, but the shade of this dress is actually pretty flattering. I plan on pairing it with this affordable silk scarf, some heeled raffia sandals, and a woven bag!


Last but not least, a heavily raffia outfit. I styled something very similar to this in this post, and I'm looking forward to wearing it again. This outfit lets all of my favorite woven accessories shine - I might add my woven belt, too! 


And with that, I'm off to the beach. 😎 I have posts scheduled for all next week, so I'll still be "here" in spirit! I'm sure I'll be popping in on Insstagram throughout the week, so follow along over there if you're in the mood for some beach spam. Otherwise, I'll talk to you when I get back!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments