Resort White Shirt Dress

Shirt dress | Hat | Similar bag | Similar sandals | Sunglasses | Belt

 
With vacation season in full swing, I had to share this resort-ready look that I wore in Charleston a couple of months ago! I LOVE a good white shirt dress, and topping this one off with rattan accessories gave it the perfect beachy look.


My cotton shirt dress is from H&M and is surprisingly still in stock! Linking a bunch more options below, including this under $30 Target one that comes in five other colors!




You've seen all of my rattan accessories before (with the exception of this belt - I swapped it for the tie belt that the dress comes with), and I clearly can't get enough of any of them! Are they overkill all together like this? MAYBE... BUT I was really feeling the vacation vibes!


Do you have any good vacations coming up that I need to know about?? Do tell! Kenny and I are headed back down to the Outer Banks in September and I cannot WAIT! It really is my happy place there, and I love being perfectly content doing absolutely nothing there and not feeling like I'm missing out on anything.

xoxx, Laura

No comments