Warm Weather Staple: Shirt Dresses

Similar dress here, here

Similar dress here, here, here, here, here

Dress

Dress, similar here

Similar dress here, here

Similar dress here

AS YOU CAN TELL, I'm pretty serious about shirt dresses! I wear one more days than not in the spring and summer (wearing this one as I type!) and they make up a large portion of my dress collection. Today I'm sharing my favorite "basic" shirt dresses that are easy to wear and will quickly become favorites in your closet.


H&M always has a lot of great shirt dresses - my favorite this season is this midi (runs large, size down), which I like styling with a raffia belt. I also love this one, although it's a bit short with the waist tie cinched - size up if you want a little extra length.

At this point I'm sure you know how much I love J.Crew, and they always have the best shirt dresses each summer. This linen one is perfection, I love it in the "distant sunset" color. I also love this "beach shirt" style which doubles as a cover up and comes in a bunch of colors.

I don't own any Amazon The Drop shirt dresses, but I've seen a few bloggers style some of them and they look beautiful! I love styling long sleeved shirt dresses like this one with scarf belts, and this one is very similar to one of my favorite white shirt dresses from a couple of years ago.

I hope you had a great weekend! Kenny and I sure did - we went to a wedding on Saturday that was on the water down in southeastern Virginia and it was absolutely beautiful and so much fun. We stayed in Richmond that night and spent the day there yesterday running around town and we had the best time on our little weekend away!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.


 

No comments