Summer Wedding Guest Dresses Under $100


Kenny and I are headed to a wedding this weekend, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share my favorite summer wedding guest dresses. I tend to err on the side of dressier over less dressy when it comes to events, so most of these dresses skew more semi-formal, but there are certainly plenty of options for more casual weddings as well. The best part is that these are all under $100!


If I had to pick one dress from this roundup, it would be this one! The pattern is so beautiful and the dress would work for a variety of occasions. My second favorite would have to be this one - the neckline is just stunning and it comes in several colors.

The silhouette of this dress and this dress is SO flattering - I have a dress in the same shape and I always feel so great wearing it. They're both under $100, but this one is under $50 and comes in literally dozens of color options.

Most of the dresses I chose are solid colors because I just think that's more classic, as well as more versatile and easier to style. I found some beautiful patterned options too though, like this ruffled floral midi which would be perfect for an outdoor wedding!

If you're in the market for something a bit more trendy, the color of this dress is just beautiful, and I love the neckline! I also really like this ruffled set.

I couldn't include the dress I'm wearing this weekend in the widget above because they're not on LTK (and also over $100), but this is it! It's prettier in person than online, and flows so beautifully. I wore it to a friend's rehearsal last summer and I couldn't wait to bring it out again this year.

I hope you have a great weekend! Now that it's June, it feels like summer is really here and I am enjoying every second of it!!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments