She Wears Seashells by the Seashore



Hello hello! Today I'm popping in to share this adorable 
seashell shirt dress, perfect for any upcoming vacations you have! You know I'm a big shirt dress girl, and I was really pleased when I got this one in. The dress itself is a lightweight, gauzy cotton material, and it's lined with a removable slip that has adjustable straps. It runs oversized so I'd recommend sizing down, I'm wearing an XS. 


In addition to this dress, H&M has a bunch of other pretty seashell-patterned pieces that I've linked below. I also ordered this dress in the newly-released seashell pattern, making it my fourth one of that style. 😂 It really is that good! 



I recently got these sandals in white after wearing my brown pair a ton over the past couple of years. They're comfortable and chic, I love the Hermès-inspired design. 


I hope you're having a great week! Kenny and I are still at the beach, but were heading a couple hours north this evening to catch a Kenny Chesney concert and I am so excited!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments