Favorite Raffia Accessories

With any given outfit in the summertime, I'm bound to be wearing at least one raffia accessory! Raffia is a great, natural texture to add to warm-weather outfits, I love the coastal vibe it gives. Today I'm chatting about my favorite woven accessories to wear in the summertime!

  1. Straw hats: I used to think I couldn't pull off a straw hat, but I finally tried one and now they have become a staple summer accessory for me! My favorites are the Brixton Joanna hat, this under $20 boater hat (pictured above), and this Amazon bestseller (comes in a bunch of colors!)
  2. Bags: I got my first woven bag several years ago as a fun cruise accessory, and I ended up wearing it almost exclusively the following summer. Since then, I've gotten a square bag and a mini basket bag and I love both of those as well!
  3. Belts: Woven belts are my favorite way to accessorize a shirt dress in the summertime. I wore this one (pictured above) a ton last summer, so this year I added this lighter one to my collection and I love it just as much.
  4. Sandals: Raffia sandals are some of my most-worn in the summertime! This heeled pair is affordable and super comfortable, and I throw this flat pair (pictured above) on with just about anything.
  5. Headbands: A woven headband is the perfect accessory to top off a fun sundress! The one I have is under $10 and not too tight!
  6. Earrings: These earrings are my newest raffia accessory, and they make the perfect statement in the summertime! I also like this round version, which comes in a bunch of colors. 


I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Enjoy the last few days of spring before it is *officially* summer (better known as the best season of the year).

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments